A superbly presented detached property situated in a quiet position on the outskirts of this popular village. Nether Fenn sits on a plot that approaches 0.4 of an acre, with ample parking and a large lawn to the rear. The flexible accommodation on the ground floor offers entrance hall, large living area, a modern fitted kitchen with access to another family living space, bedroom with a four-piece ensuite bathroom and a study with access to the conservatory. The first boasts two further bedrooms. The master offering an ensuite shower-room and the second bedroom with the added benefit of a toilet and basin.
Wanborough offers a range of amenities including a doctors surgery, village shop and post office, sports facilities, excellent public houses and a highly regarded primary school. The market towns of Marlborough and Cirencester are only a short drive away.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Jewel in the Crown (2.98 mi)7 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (2.72 mi)1 reviews
- Wagamama (3.82 mi)7 reviews
- Asda Superstores (5.27 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (4.16 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (3.11 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.2 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (16.08 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.67 mi)1 reviews