A well presented THREE bedroom, DETACHED property situated in the sought-after village location of Chiseldon. This property boasts spacious living over two floors with added benefit driveway parking as well as a garage (en-bloc) to the rear.
Chiseldon is surrounded by rolling downland that is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is located just 7 miles North of the market town of Marlborough. It is only a short drive from J15 of the M4 and the commercial centre of Swindon (railway station serving London Paddington 55 minutes). The village itself has a thriving community and benefits from two public houses. A brilliant farm shop, complete with cafe and a local post office.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.24 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (3.67 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (0.73 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.38 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.88 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (23.78 mi)1 reviews