** OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN **
Built in the late 1500's this grade II listed historical building is located in the heart of Old Town.
This three bedroom town house offers character, charm and potential.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises; a bay window fronted lounge plus a generous kitchen/breakfast room.
The first floor offers; first floor landing, a large master bedroom plus the main bathroom.
The second floor offers; second floor landing and two double bedrooms.
This property offers an enclosed rear garden that has a patio area plus a lawn.
This property was originally built in approximately 1583 (Believed To Be Swindon's Oldest Property)
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.17 mi)9 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.15 mi)5 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (0.14 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (1.38 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (0.63 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (3.64 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.26 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.31 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.44 mi)1 reviews