We will bring the property you’re interested in to you… So grab a cuppa (or a gin and tonic), put your feet up and enjoy this walkthrough, virtual, reality tour. (Call to book your viewing appointment)
EX SHOW APARTMENT! Stunning village setting for over 55's only, ground floor for easy access and appliances included. Entrance Hall, Bay Windowed Lounge/Diner, Fitted Kitchen with recently replaced washer/dryer, Bathroom. Bedroom with Built In Wardrobe. Communal Gardens, No Onward Chain, New Electric Heating, Local Village Amenities and bus route on hand including Local Library. Swindon easily accessible by bus offering excellent Shopping and Leisure Facilities. Viewing Highly Recommended and Strictly By Appointment with The Vendors Sole Agent Richard James.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (3.86 mi)2 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (4.62 mi)9 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (2.87 mi)3 reviews
- Asda Superstores (2.73 mi)5 reviews
- Sainsbury's (4.17 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.95 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.84 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (10.69 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.75 mi)1 reviews