We will bring the property you’re interested in to you… So grab a cuppa (or a gin and tonic), put your feet up and enjoy this walkthrough, virtual, reality tour. (Call to book your viewing appointment)
A wonderful Over 55's Top Floor Apartment offering character, charm and the added benefit of a lift.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, bathroom, bedroom with built in wardrobes, living room with feature exposed beams and fitted kitchen.
The property also benefits from recent new electric heaters.
The development is situated in the attractive village of Purton which offers a local Library, village shops and convenience stores whilst being within close distance of Swindon giving train links to major cities and a vast range of shops and amenities.
Viewing Highly Recommended.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (3.86 mi)2 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (4.62 mi)9 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (2.87 mi)3 reviews
- Asda Superstores (2.73 mi)5 reviews
- Sainsbury's (4.17 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.95 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.84 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (10.69 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.75 mi)1 reviews