A charming retirement property set back from the road offering in our opinion deceptively spacious accommodation throughout.
Purton Village has a library opposite the development with village shops and a regular bus route to neighbouring close at hand.
Offered for sale with no onward chain the property boasts a living room, downstairs shower room, modern fitted kitchen, dining room with patio doors onto the low maintenance cottage style garden, this room could also be used a downstairs bedroom if the need arose.
To the first floor with access via Stairlift, is a great sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a bathroom and airing cupboard, separate storage cupboard with further storage space in the eaves. Outside is an allocated parking space.
Viewing Highly Recommended.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (4.61 mi)9 reviews
- Taj Mahal (2.36 mi)1 reviews
- The Red Lion Inn (3.86 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.83 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (10.7 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.74 mi)1 reviews