We will bring the property you’re interested in to you… So grab a cuppa (or a gin and tonic), put your feet up and enjoy this walkthrough, virtual, reality tour. (Call to book your viewing appointment)
Stunning village setting for over 55's only, first floor with a beautiful bay window giving views and a great feeling of space, easy access with lift and appliances included.
Entrance Hall, Bay Windowed Lounge/Diner, Fitted Kitchen with recently replaced washer/dryer, Bathroom. Bedroom with Built In Wardrobe. Communal Gardens, No Onward Chain, New water tank.
Local Village Amenities and bus route on hand including Local Library. Swindon easily accessible by bus offering excellent Shopping and Leisure Facilities. Viewing Highly Recommended and Strictly By Appointment with The Vendors Sole Agent Richard James.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (3.86 mi)2 reviews
- The Maharajah (0.07 mi)2 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (4.62 mi)9 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.84 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (10.69 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.75 mi)1 reviews