DETACHED – SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION – TWO ENSUITES – CONSERVATORY – DRIVEWAY PARKING – GARAGE – MUST BE VIEWED –
A VERY SPACIOUS four-bedroom detached family home situated in the sought-after location of Abbey Meads. The property is quietly tucked away in a cul-de-sac within walking distance of the local school and shops. Comprising of entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, spacious living room with bay window, separate dining room, impressive conservatory to the rear, larger than average kitchen/ breakfast room and separate utility room. There is also an integral door which leads to garage. The first floor has a brilliant sized master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite. Bedroom two also boasts an ensuite with further storage. There is two further bedrooms and a family bathroom suite.
Outside the property is positioned so that you are tucked away with driveway parking to the front and a good size rear garden which is fully enclosed and non-overlooked.
An internal viewing is highly recommended appreciate what is on offer.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.48 mi)3 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.63 mi)4 reviews
- Oriental Express (1.03 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.65 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.71 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.72 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.67 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.67 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.84 mi)1 reviews