*** NO ONWARD CHAIN ***
A well-presented and well maintained, semi-detached, three bedroom property situated in the ever-popular development of Wichelstowe. The ground floor offers living room, open-plan kitchen/diner with access to the south-east facing garden and downstairs toilet. The first floor boasts three bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower-room. The main family bathroom is also situated on the first floor. Additional benefits include driveway parking for two vehicles and a garage.
This modern development benefits from, a local shop, supermarket, restaurant, primary and newly constructed secondary school and has great access to the M4 motorway and Swindon's train station.
Viewing highly recommended!
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.04 mi)9 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (1.02 mi)1 reviews
- The Jewel in the Crown (1.21 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.34 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.43 mi)1 reviews
- West Oxon Driving School (21.91 mi)1 reviews