'Virtual Viewing' Available!
Richard James are very excited to present to the market, these beautifully built one and two bedroom apartments in the heart of Swindon’s Old Town. Old Brewery Lane is an exciting new gated development consisting of 37 apartments, located in a prime position within a short walk of the many amenities on offer locally. Built by a local developer, the apartments have been considerately planned and constructed, with a fine attention to detail. Features include bright and airy Landings, and secure key fob entry. Apartment 22, is the former 'Show Apartment' and is sold beautifully furnished (for £128,000) and ready to move straight in. Situated on the first floor and offers Hallway, 16' Living Room which incorporates the fitted Kitchen and enjoys a South facing aspect, with double Bedroom and Shower Room. With Help to Buy, you could live here for just £273 per month! For further information and to arrange a viewing, please call Richard James. Please note: Photos are for specification purposes only.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.06 mi)9 reviews
- Moshan Island Grill (0.04 mi)2 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.05 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.17 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.33 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.34 mi)1 reviews