INCENTIVES AVAILABLE! Apartment 31, is situated on the second floor and offers 17' dual aspect Living Room which incorporates the generous fitted Kitchen, with double Bedroom and high quality Shower Room, with double shower, along with car port with EV charging point. With HELP TO BUY, and just a 5% deposit, you could live here for just £317 per month! For further details and to arrange a viewing, please call Richard James.
Richard James are very excited to present to the market, these beautifully built one and two bedroom apartments in the heart of Swindon’s Old Town. Old Brewery Lane is an exciting new gated development consisting of 37 apartments, located in a prime position within a short walk of the many amenities available nearby, including the bustling Wood Street. Built by a local developer, the apartments have been considerately planned and constructed, with a fine attention to detail. Features include bright and airy Landings, and secure key fob entry.Please note: Photos are for specification purposes only.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.06 mi)9 reviews
- Moshan Island Grill (0.04 mi)2 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.05 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.17 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.33 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.34 mi)1 reviews