HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE! Apartment 26, is situated on the first floor and offers 16' Living Room which incorporates the fitted Kitchen and enjoys a South facing aspect, with double Bedroom and Bathroom, as well as an allocated parking space. With HELP TO BUY and just 5% deposit, you could live her for just £301 per month! For further information and to arrange a viewing, please call Richard James. Please note: Photos are for specification purposes only.
Richard James are very excited to present to the market, these beautifully built one and two bedroom apartments in the heart of Swindon’s Old Town. Old Brewery Lane is an exciting new gated development consisting of 37 apartments, located in a prime position within a short walk of the many amenities available nearby, including the bustling Wood Street. Built by a local developer, the apartments have been considerately planned and constructed, with a fine attention to detail. Features include bright and airy Landings, and secure key fob entry.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.06 mi)9 reviews
- Moshan Island Grill (0.04 mi)2 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.05 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.17 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.33 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.34 mi)1 reviews