INCENTIVES AVAILABLE! Apartment 32, is situated on the second floor and offers spacious Two double Bedrooms, Ensuite Shower Room, a spacious 22' dual aspect Living Room which incorporates the quality fitted Kitchen and further Bathroom, with white three piece suite, along with car port and EV charging point. With HELP TO BUY and just 5% deposit, you could live here for just £415 per month! For further information and to arrange a viewing, please call Richard James. Please note: Photos are for specification purposes only.
Richard James are very excited to present to the market, these beautifully built one and two bedroom apartments in the heart of Swindon’s Old Town. Old Brewery Lane is an exciting new gated development consisting of 37 apartments, located in a prime position within a short walk of the many amenities available nearby, including the bustling Wood Street. Built by a local developer, the apartments have been considerately planned and constructed, with a fine attention to detail. Features include bright and airy Landings, and secure key fob entry.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.06 mi)9 reviews
- Moshan Island Grill (0.04 mi)2 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.05 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.17 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.33 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.34 mi)1 reviews