Ivy Cottage, Built in 1850 and situated in one of the oldest and quietest lanes in Swindon. We are pleased to present this MUCH IMPROVED and EXTENDED 3 bedroom period cottage which is full of character and charm. The property benefits from gas radiator central heating, sitting room with stripped pine flooring, dining room, re fitted bespoke kichen with belfast sink, re fitted family bathroom, 3 bedrooms, DOUBLE GARAGE and over 70'private gardens.
The property is well located for all local amenities shops, schools etc Lydiard Park & M4 J16. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by the vendor's sole agent.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Taj Mahal (0.75 mi)1 reviews
- Roughmoor Village Fish & Chips (0.74 mi)1 reviews
- The Sun Inn (0.87 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.28 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (11.01 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.31 mi)1 reviews