Situated in a quiet country lane in the heart of West Swindon, we are pleased to present this much improved 2 bedroom terrace cottage. Believed to date back to the 1700's and oozing character and charm, the property benefits from 17' sitting room with open fire place and wood burning stove, fitted kitchen/dining room, utility room, re fitted shower room, 2 bedrooms, patio garden and off road parking. The property is well located within walking distance of all local amenities, shops, schools etc Lydiard Park and M4 J16. The property is offered with no onward chain and viewing is highly recommended by the vendor's sole agent.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Weighbridge Brewhouse (1.4 mi)9 reviews
- Taj Mahal (0.52 mi)1 reviews
- Hk97 Chinese Takeaway (0.73 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.3 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (11.38 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.19 mi)1 reviews