This stunning one bedroom apartment is located in the sought after Heritage Plaza development, located adjacent to the Steam Railway Museum. Providing excellent access to amenities such as the Designer Outlet Village it is within a short walk to both the Town Centre and the main Railway Station.
This superb apartment offers; communal entrance, entrance hall, a spacious open-plan lounge/kitchen with doors that lead to the apartment width balcony, a spacious bedroom plus a modern bathroom.
This property also offers an allocated parking space.
The development offers stunning original railway features plus a large communal rear garden plus Bin & Bike Stores.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Wagamama (0.08 mi)7 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.16 mi)9 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (0.36 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.02 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.76 mi)1 reviews
- Kheiron School of English (26.21 mi)3 reviews