– DETACHED FAMILY HOME – LARGE KITCHEN/DINER – IMMACULATELY DECORATED THROUGHOUT – DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 6 CARS – FOUR PIECE SUITE – LARGE OPENPLAN LIVING – CULDESAC –
Welcoming this beautifully presented THREE BEDROOM, DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITHIN COVINGHAM, tucked within a cul-de-sac.
You are welcomed into a gorgeous porch area – Which has been recently re done, with modern grey tones. Double doors onto LARGE LIVING DINING – Decorated again, to a high standard, with space for large sofa suite, to cosey up and watch the TV – As well as extra space for large dining table. From here, you have double doors onto GARDEN area.
KITCHEN/DINER -Gorgeous marble style tiles on the floor, with contrasting wood affect kitchen. A beautiful combination of colour, with heaps of space for hosting too! A real diverse space, with ample surface space with double doors onto the garden. This space is perfect place for all of the family to hang about.
Upstairs, you have two DOUBLE bedrooms, which are modern, and ready to move into. If you are wanting to add extra fittings, both of the two doubles hold plenty of space for that. As far as third bedrooms go, currently used as a dressing room, this larger than average room can easily be used as a large single.
FAMILY – FOUR PIECE BATHROOM, with grey and white tones – A great size and perfect for the growing family.
Externally, you have a lovely, landscaped garden. With decking, and recently lead patio area – This diverse outside living space is excellent for those family BBQs. What's not to like?!
As well as this, the property benefits driveway parking for 6 cars, heaps of potential to extend, and hidden within a cul-de-sac.
- Asda Superstores (3.79 mi)5 reviews
- Sainsbury's (2.35 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.72 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.78 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.55 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.56 mi)1 reviews