An extended and improved four bedroom detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in this popular village. The property is located a short walk from the local schools and leisure facilities. There are footpaths linking the village to East Wichel, Old Town and The Wilts & Berks Canal. Wroughton has lots of useful amenities including regular bus services, supermarkets, takeaways and public houses. The market town of Marlborough is 11 miles to the South with Swindon Centre just 4 miles to the North. Waitrose and Hall & Woodhouse are a short drive from the village. J16 and J15 of the M4 are easily accessible in under 10 minutes.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Great Western Fryer (0.69 mi)1 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (1.13 mi)1 reviews
- Bombay Spice (0.6 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.22 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.64 mi)1 reviews
- Oxford University (27.42 mi)14 reviews