A four bedroom, family home, in-need of modernisation, situated in the ever-popular village location of Wroughton. The ground floor offers living room with access to the rear garden, dining room, kitchen, utility and downstairs toilet. The first floor offers four bedrooms, all of which fitted wardrobes and the master benefiting from an onsite shower-room. The main family bathroom is also on the first floor. The property also has the advantage of parking for 2/3 vehicles and a garage.
Wroughton has a wide range of amenities, all within a short walk of the property. These include a leisure centre, library, schools, doctors surgery, supermarkets and butchers with cafe and farm shop. J15 and J16 of the M4 are just 5 minutes’ drive, with Waitrose just 2 minutes’ drive. Viewing recommended.
Floor PlansClick here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
Click here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
- Great Western Fryer (0.69 mi)1 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (1.1 mi)1 reviews
- Bombay Spice (0.6 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.22 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.64 mi)1 reviews
- Go Diamond School Of Motoring (29.25 mi)1 reviews