– THREE/ FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS – LOFT CONVERSION – POTENTIAL TO EXTEND FURTHER (STPP) – BAY WINDOW FRONTAGE – POPULAR LOCATION –
` The accommodation comprises: sitting room currently used as bedroom four, separate dining area, kitchen & downstairs bathroom. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms which the master benefits from built in wardrobes. The second floor offers another double bedroom via a loft conversion. Externally the property offers a maintenance free rear garden. The property offers great potential and could be used for HMO purposes subject to all regulations being met.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.63 mi)9 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (0.6 mi)4 reviews
- Frying Fish (0.11 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.7 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.62 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.66 mi)1 reviews