Offered to the market is this extremely well presented " Hannick Homes" built four bedroom detached family home with a modern feel through out and set a in quiet cul de sac in Upper Stratton. The property is only a few years old and still has the benefit of a NHBC. The accommodation comprises on an Entrance Hall, Living Room, a stunning Kitchen/Dining Room that measure approx. 20ft and a downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor are four generous Bedrooms with the Master benefitting from an ensuite, there is also a separate modern family Bathroom suite. Other benefits include an enclosed rear garden, and a garage with personal door into the garden. We highly recommend that you come and see this property.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (2.18 mi)9 reviews
- The Red Lion Inn (5.67 mi)2 reviews
- Fratello's (1.86 mi)9 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.08 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.46 mi)1 reviews
- Kheiron School of English (24.39 mi)3 reviews