– GARAGE – DRIVEWAYPARKING – CONSERVATORY – GOOD SIZE GARDEN – NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT – LARGE SITTING AREA –
Welcoming to the market this quaint, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM PROPERTY, situated within Upper Stratton.
The home comprises entrance porch, onto good size kitchen, with ample surface space – Made to feel more open plan with the additional CONSERVATORY. A place to sit back, relax and observe the gardens of an evening.
Both bedrooms are excellent sizes, ample space for fixtures – Plus the benefits of being decorated neutrally, ready to move into.
The living room is a place of utter relaxation. A place to enjoy the winter evenings with your favourite soaps on the TV. Decorated neutrally, with plenty of space if you have the family over.
Family 3-piece bathroom – Again, decorated neutrally.
The home is positioned on a great sized plot, with minimal work required.
We look forward to meeting you there.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Harvester - Swindon (0.71 mi)4 reviews
- Stratton Sinbad (0.44 mi)1 reviews
- Oriental Express (0.61 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.49 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.36 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.62 mi)1 reviews