– THREE BEDROOMS – EXTENDED – DRIVEWAY PARKING – SEPARATE DINING ROOM – SEPARATE STUDY – WC –
Situated within Liden – This quaint THREE BEDROOM, EXTENDED FAMILY HOME.
Upon entry, you have entrance hall. STUDY – Which we all know is a MUST have. You also have an added separate dining area for the more formal evenings. The owners have also conveniently added a downstairs WC!
The living room has been neutrally decorated, with ample space for large sofa suite PLUS extra fittings should you require. Added benefit to the room are the double doors which lead out to the garden area.
The kitchen is white and grey – A real modern touch to the home. With plenty of space to cook up a storm – The kitchen also benefits access into the garden and plenty of extra storage. Not to mention Zanussi integrated appliances, such as gas hob and electric oven; larder fridge; washing machine and dishwasher!
Upstairs you have TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS – With master and bedroom 2 benefiting BUILT IN STORAGE – With bedroom three still being of a very good size.
All windows have been triple glazed throughout, ensuring extra warmth in the winter months, plus – blocking out any noise. As well as guttering and fascias being recently replaced.
Externally, you have driveway parking for at least THREE CARS – To the rear, the home offers a lovely, private, low maintenance garden. With decking area and patio – A perfect combination for outside space.
Come and take a look!
- The Old Bank Brasserie (2.14 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (1.45 mi)4 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (2.05 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (5.06 mi)5 reviews
- Sainsbury's (2.53 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.42 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.91 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.3 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (22.17 mi)1 reviews