Ridgeway Cottages is located on the edge of rolling countryside, yet within a short drive of J15 of the M4. The Ridgeway National Trail runs within metres of the front door, making this an ideal location for outdoor and equestrian enthusiasts. There are excellent pubs in the nearby villages of Wanborough and Bishopstone as well as a doctors surgery and highly regarded local schools. Swindon Centre, with mainline station to London Paddington, is 7 miles away. The market towns of Marlborough & Cirencester are 10 miles and 20 miles respectively. The property has ample parking to the rear of the house and space for extension and improvement, subject to the relevant consents.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (4.86 mi)9 reviews
- The Red Lion Pub and Inn (8.1 mi)10 reviews
- Eagle Tavern (8.15 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (8.53 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (17.67 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.93 mi)1 reviews