A BEAUTIFULLY presented 4 BED DETATCHED PROPERTY in the HIGHLY DESIRABLE BRIDLEWOOD DEVELOPMENT.
Upon entrance to the property, you are greeted with an open entrance hall. You have a large DINING room to the left, with space for an 8 SEAT dining table, downstairs WC, and ample storage.
Offering FOUR bedrooms of which the master accommodates an en-suite – decorated throughout to a HIGH STANDARD, making this a desirable prospect.
The kitchen offers ample surface space, with access onto the LIVING/DINING which allows the option to have OPEN PLAN living, which is ideal should you like to host! As well as benefiting from side access into the GARDEN. The kitchen also benefits from intergrated appliances.
The property boasts a LARGE LIVING/DINING room, with double doors on to the garden. Light enters from both sides of the property, so there is lots of light, as well as a very cosey feeling.
To the rear of the property is a SOUTH FACING GARDEN, perfect for those whome are green fingered as it offers part-paved and a part grass garden.
We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience. The house itself is immaculately presented. Offering great lighting throughout, modern finnishes, and ready to move straight in to!
The property is also situated within walking distance to many local amenities such as schools, doctors, dentists, supermarkets and the Orbital shopping park.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.2 mi)3 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (0.51 mi)2 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.9 mi)4 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.13 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.48 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.64 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.1 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.45 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.63 mi)1 reviews