– STUNNING COUNTRY FAMILY HOME – EXTENSIVE ACCOMMODATION – LARGE PLOT WITH GATED ENTRANCE AND IMPRESSIVE DRIVEWAY – BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OVERLOOKING GOLF COURSE – MUST BE VIEWED –
Richard James are pleased to welcome this stunning five bedroom detached Georgian Country Home to the market. Field View is positioned on the outskirts of the desirable location of Highworth which borders onto Wrag Barn Golf Course. Boasting two thirds of an acre plot with stunning countryside views with gated entrance and long gravelled driveway. The property has been well maintained and much loved by the current owners who have improved the house substantially over the years creating a wonderful family home. The accommodation is extensive and briefly comprises; Large Reception Hall, Formal Sitting Room with stunning wood burning stove, Study/Family Room, separate Dining Room, Split-Level Conservatory, Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility room, fabulous Boot Room and Shower Room. Upstairs you will find Five good size Bedrooms, two of which benefit from En-Suites and a Family Bathroom.
There is a rather special approach to the house itself which is accessed via a double five bar gate which leads to a long-gravelled driveway with hardstanding areas by the entrance and in front of the house creating ample parking at the property. The gardens offer large lawn areas as well as patios features and an array of mature shrubs, trees and flower borders. The garden is completely enclosed via hedging and fencing. The property has oil fired heating as well as septic tank. The property also further benefits from solar panels that provide heating for water and electricity. The property also caters for ample storage with a fantastic recently renovated cellar. Properties in this position and of this calibre rarely find themselves to market and we highly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (4.56 mi)3 reviews
- Wagamama (5.72 mi)7 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (5.44 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.65 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (12.87 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (17.99 mi)1 reviews