An EXTENDED AND POPULAR THREE bedroom semi-detached family home. Perfect for a growing family or someone who is green fingered.
Conveniently situated with easy access to Swindon Town Centre, Swindon Bus station and Swindon Train Station and Tesco supermarket.
The accommodation offers great living accommodation to the ground floor to include; entrance hallway, sitting room with LOG BURNER, dining room, fitted modern kitchen, newly fitted conservatory and cloakroom.
To the first floor is the double master bedroom, second bedroom, third bedroom and bathroom. Externally to the front is driveway parking for multiple vehicles and to the rear is an enclosed garden, with patio area, and lots of garden. Definitely suitable should you like to be outside.
The property benfits lots of great features and viewings are highly advised.
- Fratello's (1.01 mi)7 reviews
- JRC Global Buffet (1.09 mi)3 reviews
- Da Vinci Ristorante Italiano (1.15 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.65 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.17 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.05 mi)1 reviews