This EXTENDED three bedroom semi-detached home is located in the popular market town of Highworth and would be perfect for a family due to its excellent living space, generous bedrooms and spacious rear garden. The ground floor briefly comprises; Entrance hallway, a large lounge, a modern kitchen, extended dining room and downstairs shower room. The first floor offers; First floor landing, three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property offers an enclosed rear garden laid to patio plus driveway parking and a garage with an up and over door plus integral access from the dining room.
Highworth is the original, historic market town and remains the highest town in Wiltshire, on the edge of the internationally renowned Cotswolds area. Highworth provides a wealth of amenities including schools, a doctors' surgery, chemist, dentist and butchers along with many restaurants, pubs and shops, including the Coop supermarket, and a Saturday market in the town square. The local, Halo leisure centre has a covered swimming pool with the football, cricket, tennis, golf and bowls grounds close by. Wrag Barn golf club is also easily available. Highworth town is conveniently located with good road communications via the A420 to Oxford (26 miles) as well as the A419 to the M4 (19 miles) and M5 (33miles). Train links are available 4 miles away via Swindon to all mainline stations including London Paddington (within an hour).
- Toby Carvery The Friary (4.47 mi)3 reviews
- Lynwood & Co Café (4.06 mi)5 reviews
- Rafu's (0.61 mi)2 reviews
- Asda Superstores (4.57 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (3.97 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (4.98 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.37 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (11.93 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (17.89 mi)1 reviews