A rarely available, one bedroom, terraced property, situated in the market town of Marlborough. The property to the ground floor offers living room, modern kitchen and shower room. The first floor boasts a good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The property benefits from a private rear garden.
Marlborough is a historic market town situated in the heart of Wiltshire. The High Street holds a twice weekly market and has an excellent range of shops as well as a variety of restaurants and public houses. There are outstanding Ofsted rated schools (St Mary's Primary and St John's Secondary) nearby. Access to junction 15 of the M4 motorway is approximately 7 miles to the north and the larger centre of Swindon lies just beyond. There are regular main line rail services to London Paddington from Pewsey (90 minutes) or Swindon (55 minutes).
- The Red Lion Pub and Inn (0.33 mi)11 reviews
- La Petit Fromagerie (0.35 mi)3 reviews
- Pagoda Peking Restaurant (0.15 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (13.14 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (16.16 mi)1 reviews
- Go Diamond School Of Motoring (29 mi)1 reviews