A beautiful four bedroom semi-detached family home tucked away in this popular cul-de-sac in the picturesque village of Bradenstoke. The property sits on a generous plot, with ample driveway parking to the front and a large garden to rear with unspoilt views. The accommodation on offer is versatile and is perfect for family living. There are three receptions on the ground floor ,including the conservatory, as well a kitchen/diner, utility and cloakroom. Upstairs boasts four good sized bedrooms, family bath, utility and space for a study. A garage can be found to the side of the property. Bradenstoke falls into the school attachment for Royal Wootton Bassett academy and is reachable by car in around 15 minutes. There is also a bus service available for this route. An internal viewing is highly advised.
- The Foxham Inn (2.14 mi)2 reviews
- La Flambe Restaurant (3.49 mi)2 reviews
- Spice Of Asia (1.04 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (3.47 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (9.45 mi)1 reviews
- St Augustines Catholic College (16.58 mi)1 reviews