Approximately only two years old – Remainder of the ten year NHBC – NO CHAIN…
If you’ve been trying to find a family home that ticks all the boxes, then look no further…
The large kitchen/dining room is the family hub of the house and you'll spend hours in here. A large living room, cloakroom and utility room complete the layout. Upstairs are four double bedrooms an en suite and a family bathroom.
For those of you with little ones, this quiet cul-de-sac on this family orientated estate is perfect for heading out the front to teach the little ones how to ride a bike or a game of ‘piggy in the middle’.
Invite neighbours over for summer barbecues or host New Year’s Eve, the kitchen/dining room opens onto the lovely rear garden making it ideal for entertaining guests.
There’s also a double garage for all that accumulated junk you've been meaning to get rid of and parking.
A great house, in a great location which is perfect for a family… you really ought to come and view!
- The Red Lion Inn (3.54 mi)2 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (4.77 mi)9 reviews
- Taj Mahal (2.61 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.67 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (10.89 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.47 mi)1 reviews