– ATTRACTIVE RED BRICK FAMILY HOME – WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT – NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM – POPULAR LOCATION – SOUTH FACING GARDEN – DRIVEWAY PARKING – MUST BE VIEWED –
This three-bedroom mid terrace family home is well located in the sought-after area of Rodbourne in Swindon. The property offers lots of character and good living space making it perfect for first time buyers or growing family. The ground floor briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, a bay window fronted living room with feature fireplace, separate dining room, modern kitchen/ breakfast room which is open plan to the utility room plus a recently fitted modern family bathroom. The first floor offers; first floor landing, three generous bedrooms plus a recently added shower room. There is an enclosed rear garden with a patio area leading to artificial lawn. There is also driveway parking at the very rear of the garden as well as a great storage shed.
Rodbourne is always a popular area to live in, mainly due to its excellent location. The property is located within a short distance of Swindon Train Station and within walking distance of the popular Swindon Designer Outlet. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.45 mi)9 reviews
- Wagamama (0.25 mi)7 reviews
- The Red Lion Inn (5.81 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.76 mi)1 reviews
- Kheiron School of English (26.33 mi)3 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.59 mi)1 reviews