An immaculately presented character property, situated within this sought after location in Old Town. Perfectly situated just a short walk from the many coffee shops, bars and restuarants within the Old Town and the Town Centre. This much imporved and deceptively spacious home, also features a private enlcosed Rear Garden and the accommodation is laid out over three floors. The property retains much of its charm and comprises: Hallway, Sitting Room and Dining Room, both with exposed floorboards, a modern fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances, staircase leading down to Guest/Family Room and a Study area. With Two double Bedrooms and spacious four-piece Bathroom, to the first floor. Further features include PVCu Double Glazing, Gas Radiator Heating and a viewing is highly recommended by the vendors Sole Agents, Richard James.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.38 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (0.15 mi)7 reviews
- The Jewel in the Crown (0.15 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.76 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.17 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.11 mi)1 reviews