Located on the outskirts of Wroughton, within a short walk of Swindon's Old Town is this character property with driveway parking and garaging. There are lots of amenities in both locations including restaurants, bars and The Arts Centre in Old Town and local schools, Hall and Woodhouse and Waitrose in East Wichel. Wroughton has excellent schools, a thriving community and village centre with doctors surgery, public houses that serve good food and open countryside to the South of the village. The house is within a short walk of some of Swindon's major employers including Nationwide and Intel making this property an ideal investment of first time purchase. CHAIN FREE
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Bombay Spice (0.86 mi)1 reviews
- Great Western Fryer (0.96 mi)1 reviews
- The Pig on the Hill (1.14 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.99 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.74 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (19.53 mi)1 reviews