Situated at the end of a QUIET CUL DE SAC with far reaching views across open countryside. The old school house was built circa 1848 and has been sympathetically extended whist maintaining all the CHARACTER and charm associated with a property of a bygone age. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating, TRIPLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM, dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, triple aspect master bedroom with BALCONY and ensuite bathroom, 2 further bedrooms, potential for office/bedroom 4, family bathroom/shower room, large wrap around gardens and lapsed planning permission for a DOUBLE GARAGE. The property is well located for all local amenities shops, schools etc Lydiard Park & M4 16.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by the vendor's sole agent.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Jewel in the Crown (4.03 mi)7 reviews
- Beefeater Lydiard (1.84 mi)5 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (4.37 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.69 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (10.01 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.77 mi)1 reviews