This MUCH IMPROVED and loft converted, four bedroom, semi-detached house is situated in the popular villgae of Chiseldon.
Located within walking distance to the local shop, primary school and playfing fields, the property offers flexible living accommodation over three floors.
The ground floor comprises a modern kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room with feature fire place and log burner and a useful utility room. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms with en-suite to the master and a family bathroom and the second floor boasts the fourth bedroom.
There is a separate and spacious office/games room and the rear garden has been mainly laid to lawn with views over open countryside. There is also driveway parking to the rear.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.26 mi)9 reviews
- The Weighbridge Brewhouse (4.3 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (3.69 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.39 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.7 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (24 mi)1 reviews