You will find it difficult to find a property with more space! This large detached five double bedroom home complete with five reception rooms as well as a study is situated in the sought after and peaceful village of Longcot. The property benefits from far reaching views of The Downs and is only a short walk away from the outstanding primary school, the popular public house the King & Queen, playground and playing field.
The property consists of: Entrance hall with coat cupboard and storage, downstairs w/c, boot room, open plan kitchen/breakfast room, laundry room, study, dining room, studio, conservatory, triple aspect family room, double aspect sitting room with open fireplace, landing, family bathroom, five double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and two with en-suites as well as a spacious converted loft which would be perfect for either a play room or additional office or storage.
Outside the property has a large driveway suitable for many cars as well as a single garage. The garden is South West facing so gets the sun throughout the day. The garden is private and is mainly laid to lawn with a good size patio area perfect for outside dining and entertaining,
This property really must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC Data in a new window / tab.
Click here to view EPC Data in a new window / tab.
- White Horse at Woolstone (1.95 mi)2 reviews
- The Snooty Mehmaan (3.35 mi)3 reviews
- The Gulshan Brasserie (2.42 mi)4 reviews
- The Faringdon Coffee House (3.1 mi)1 reviews
- Coleshill Village Shop and Tea Room (2.82 mi)1 reviews
- Café Art (8.49 mi)2 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (9.89 mi)3 reviews
- Asda Superstores (8.59 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco Superstore (2.74 mi)0 reviews
- Ferndale Preparatory School (2.95 mi)0 reviews
- Pinewood School (3.51 mi)0 reviews
- Alfresco Childcare and Forest Pre-School (4.66 mi)0 reviews