***NO ONWARD CHAIN*** Modern interior cottage, traditional materials used in its late 1980s reconstruction, quietly tucked away off Highworth market square with a carport and communal garden to the rear. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall; opening to refitted, modern kitchen with views over mews courtyard to front; living room with gas fireplace and patio doors onto communal garden (this is owned by three parties and must be kept as a lawn). To the first floor: main bedroom with built in cupboard; second bedroom; refitted modern shower room with updated boiler providing central heating and hot water. There is a row of five visitor parking bays to the immediate front of the property.
Highworth has a doctors surgery, chemist, dentist and butchers. There is a market on a Saturday in the square and a wealth of restaurants, pubs and shops, including the Coop supermarket in the town. Highworth Church is located at the end of Sheep Street adjacent to the front of the property.
Floor PlansClick here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
Click here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
- Rafu's (0.08 mi)2 reviews
- Lynwood & Co Café (4.38 mi)5 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (4.59 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.58 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (12.24 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (18.05 mi)1 reviews