A well presented TWO bedroom house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in Covingham on the East side of Swindon. The property has a good size kitchen which includes white goods. The lounge is spacious with a woodburning stove and double doors leading out to a heated conservatory. Upstairs there are two good size double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over bath. Externally the property boasts a south facing courtyard with large shed ideal for storage. Offered Unfurnished with one allocated parking space. An early viewing is recommended.
Please bring Photo ID – Current or Expired Passport, Utility Bill or Bank Statement dated in the last 3 months.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (2.47 mi)9 reviews
- Eagle Tavern (7.5 mi)4 reviews
- The Plough Inn (2.72 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.39 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.94 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.84 mi)1 reviews