A three bedroom, detached property situated in the sought after development of Wichelstowe. The property offers spacious living over two floors. The ground floor comprises of living room with access to the rear garden, kitchen and d/s toilet. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with ensuite to master and main family bathroom. Additional benefits include garage and off-street parking.
This modern development benefits from, a local shop, supermarket, restaurant, primary and newly constructed secondary school and has great access to the M4 motorway and Swindon's train station.
Viewing highly recommended!
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.03 mi)9 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.97 mi)5 reviews
- The Jewel in the Crown (1.17 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.23 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.4 mi)1 reviews
- West Oxon Driving School (21.87 mi)1 reviews