A rare opportunity to acquire a six bedroom, detached, property, situated in the sought-after development of Wichelstowe. The ground floor offers a large living area, cloakroom, open-plan kitchen/diner with access to the utility room. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms, one of which with an ensuite shower-room. The main family bathroom is also on the first floor. The second floor boasts another three bedrooms, the largest with a walk-in wardrobe. There is also another family bathroom on this floor. Additionally benefits include the largest garden on the East Wichel development, garage and parking.
This modern development benefits from, a local shop, supermarket, restaurant, primary and newly constructed secondary school and has great access to the M4 motorway and Swindon's train station.
Viewing highly recommended!
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.05 mi)9 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (1.08 mi)1 reviews
- The Jewel in the Crown (1.19 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.26 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.38 mi)1 reviews
- West Oxon Driving School (21.9 mi)1 reviews