Built in 1804 and bursting with character is Brindley House. A stunning four bedroom semi-detached cottage with a multitude of accommodation and ample parking. Still boasting an array of original features whilst having been improved with a modern touch, this stunning home offers the best of both worlds. Reception space is not an issue here, with two, large main reception room, a conservatory and a kitchen/diner – there is plenty of space for all of the family. Four good sized bedrooms can be found to the first floor, along with a four piece family bathroom. There are also two cellar rooms. Outside of the property there is a double garage with loft space and ample parking in front. There is a fantastic back garden, with plenty of space for the children to run around. This property is grade 2 listed. Call us today to book your viewing!
- The Harbour (1.07 mi)2 reviews
- The Angel Hotel (1.19 mi)2 reviews
- Chillies Indian Cuisine (1.04 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.31 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (6.76 mi)1 reviews
- St Augustines Catholic College (19.53 mi)1 reviews