A spacious and well presented first floor apartment, situated within this modern development in Okus. Located on the outskirts of Old Town, which offers many amenties, including bars and restaurants. This well appointed apartment offers Communal Hall with video entry, staircase to floors; panelled door to: Hall with two storage cupboards, Two double Bedrooms, with Ensuite to Bedroom 1, spacious Bathroom with three piece suite, fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances and opening to the Sitting Room with PVCu double glazed double doors with Juliette Balcony and offers a pleasant Westerly facing aspect. Further features include: allocated parking space, PVCu double glazing and viewing is recommended by the vendors Sole Agents, Richard James.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.88 mi)9 reviews
- Wagamama (0.96 mi)7 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (0.98 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.9 mi)1 reviews
- Kheiron School of English (26.71 mi)3 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.49 mi)1 reviews