Richard James are delighted to offer for sale this spacious first floor apartment, situated in possibly one of Swindons' finest Grade II listed buildings. Conveniently located in the heart of Old Town, and just a short walk from the many amenities and shops on the nearby Wood Street, as well as the headquarters of both Nationwide and Intel. The accommodation boasts many of the original features and character, including sash windows to all rooms and high ceilings throughout. The apartment comprises: large 21' Sitting Room which extends into the bay window providing a Dining Area, a generous sized Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Bathroom with white three piece suite and a spacious double Bedroom. The property also benefits from secure Gated Parking and Entry system. Viewing recommended by the vendors Sole Agents.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.06 mi)9 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.12 mi)5 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (0.9 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.16 mi)1 reviews
- Kheiron School of English (25.83 mi)3 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.43 mi)1 reviews