A well presented, extended four bedroom Detached Home in the popular St Andrews Ridge. Located in North Swindon, it's close to all amenities including the Orbital shopping centre, easy access to the A419 and Junction 15 of the M4.
The property consists of; entrance hall, good size living room, stunning extended kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors, Velux windows and white goods including an American Style fridge freezer. Separate utility room, leading to a cloak room.
To the first floor: a large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes with a modern en-suite with shower. Two further double bedrooms and a large single bedroom, family bathroom with shower.
Externally: Mature garden with lawn and decking, driveway parking. (garage has been converted into the utility room)
No Pets. Non Smoking property. Unfurnished. Available from 8th April
Please bring Photo ID – Current or Expired Passport, Utility Bill or Bank Statement dated in the last 3 months.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.51 mi)3 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.7 mi)4 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (0.81 mi)2 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.54 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.15 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (1.03 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.39 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.84 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.24 mi)1 reviews