– FOUR BEDROOMS – DETACHED – CHARACTER FEATURES – OPEN PLAN – DRIVEWAY PARKING – IMMACULATELY PRESENTED – LARGE GARDEN – EXTENDED – WC –
A rare opportunity to acquire this EXCEPTIONAL four bedroom detached family home situated on an ENVIABLE PLOT measuring an IMPRESSIVE FIFTH OF AN ACRE. Located on a PRESTIGIOUS ROAD and having been extended the home should be viewed so you can appreciated the character feature throughout.
The well-appointed period home is built to a popular design with many of the original features retained. The home briefly comprises of FOUR bedrooms, LARGE master bedroom with ENSUITE and built in wardrobes. Decorated elegantly and ready to move into!
A three piece family bathroom suite, no work requried.
GREAT SIZE living room with feature bay window and FIREPLACE. Decorated neutrally, ready for those cosey winter evenings.
The heart of the home, which is this FANTASTIC kitchen/dining room – Breakfast bar and AMPLE space to dine with the family. If you like to bake, cook, host – This versatile space is great for those larger gatherings.
The home also boasts utility area with W.C.
Externally the home boasts a larger than average private garden which is non-overlooked to the rear, AMPLE driveway parking for several cars along with brick built outbuilding, which has the potential to be used as a home office or garage to the side of the home.
The home itself is situated in a popular and convenient location, with huge curb appeal. Holding heaps of character throughout. a must view property we think, see you soon!
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Asda Superstores (3.41 mi)5 reviews
- Sainsbury's (2.3 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.72 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.41 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.43 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.26 mi)1 reviews