'Fitzroy Villa' offers a rare opportunity to purchase an imposing 'Edwardian' Town House, occupying an enviable position, on the much sought after Westlecot Road, in the heart of Old Town. This beautiful family home offers a wealth of character and retains much of it original charm, yet with a modern contemporary twist. The deceptively spacious accommodation laid out over three floors, and offering in excess of 2000sqft of living space. Features include a well tended enclosed Rear Garden, offering a high degree of privacy, Double Garage with Office over and driveway parking to the front. Further features include a stunning 30ft refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated Miele appliances, a spacious refitted four piece Family Bathroom, Four double Bedrooms. An internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate this period home by Sole Agents, Richard James.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.46 mi)9 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.41 mi)5 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (0.59 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.25 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.98 mi)1 reviews
- 1 reviews