– THREE BEDROOMS – GARAGE & PARKING – TASTEFULLY PRESENTED – POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP) – LARGE REAR GARDEN – NO ONWARD CHAIN –
Offering a generous plot alongside flexible living accommodation make this a desirable prospect. The living accommodation is split over two floors and comprises of a spacious open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally, the property offers an incredibly generous rear garden approximately 100ft long featuring both lawn and patio areas with access directly into the garage alongside driveway parking to the front.
The property is conveniently situated within walking distance to various local amenities such as schools and shops with both Swindon Train station and Town centre just a short walk away. The property is being sold with no onward chain and we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.53 mi)9 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (0.68 mi)4 reviews
- Wagamama (0.66 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.63 mi)1 reviews
- Kheiron School of English (25.77 mi)3 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.12 mi)1 reviews