This could be the property you have been waiting for. A truly exceptional three double bedroom semi-detached bungalow with a modern feel, much improved by the present owners.
Improvements include updated boiler, refitted kitchen and shower room. Accommodation comprises entrance porch leading to entrance hall, two downstairs bedrooms with bedroom one currently used as a dining room, living room with French doors to the rear, refitted kitchen. When it’s time to relax then the good sized conservatory looks out on to a well maintained rear garden.
Further to the downstairs is a shower room, inner lobby with stairs leading up to the first floor with double bedroom, bathroom and walk in dressing room with built in wardrobes with hanging rails.
Swindon’s shopping and leisure facilities, local store and main road links are all close at hand.
We strongly encourage viewings on this property to appreciate all that is has to offer.
- Harvester - Swindon (1.31 mi)4 reviews
- spitfire cafe (1.17 mi)1 reviews
- Oriental Express (0.76 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.14 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.81 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.66 mi)1 reviews