An individually designed and constructed DETACHED property situated in the popular OLD QUARTER of Wroughton. The spacious home sits on a generous plot with ample parking, mature trees and lawned gardens surrounding the house. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and approaches 3000 sq ft in total. There are four reception rooms, a useful utility room, WC and a farmhouse style kitchen with room for a table. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms a generous bathroom and additional shower room. To the second floor there are two double bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities. There is a detached double garage with eaves storage and secure gated parking. CHAIN FREE.
Wroughton has a thriving community with a wide range of amenities, excellent schooling and great transport links. There is a Waitrose supermarket a short drive away and the market town of Marlborough is just 11 miles to the South. There are mainline rail links to London Paddington from Swindon station (55 minutes direct).
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC Data in a new window / tab.
- Great Western Fryer (0.4 mi)1 reviews
- Oriental Aroma (0.53 mi)1 reviews
- Bombay Spice (0.44 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.94 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (20.54 mi)1 reviews
- Gillingstool County Primary School (32.06 mi)1 reviews